Once your venue is created, you can begin creating events. Sign into your account at http://app.gopassage.com and select "Admin" from the "Account" drop down menu to reach your dashboard. Click the "Events" link atop the page, then the "Add Event" button in the left column to create your first event. To edit an existing event, click the "Edit" button on the event.
- Name: The name of your event
- Venue: Select a venue to host your event from the drop down menu, or add a new venue.
- Event Category: Select a category for your event to get greater visibility of your event in listings.
- Description: Tell your customers about your event. The information entered here will display on your event page.
Look and Feel
- Allow Social Share Buttons: Don't want customers to be able to share your event page? Uncheck this box to remove the options for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Event Poster or Graphic: Upload up to 4 images for your event. These will display in a slideshow on your event page. Check the "Use as Event Poster" box for the image you want to print on customers' tickets. Alternatively, you can choose to use your venue picture as your event graphic.
- Banner Image: This image will display on the event page above the title. The optimal width is 750 pixels. There is no maximum height. A banner image is a great way to call attention to a special deal, new feature, etc.
- Custom Background Image: Make your event page stand out with a custom background fitting its theme. This will replace the default background both on the event page and in embedded iframe. Background images will be stretched to fit the screen.
*** Note: Image uploads may cause the event creation to time out and not save. We recommend uploading images smaller than 2 MB, and adding your images after you have first created your event.
- Name: Name of the ticket type - I.e. "General Admission," "VIP," etc. * Mandatory field.
- Price: The face-value cost of a ticket. * Mandatory field. If this is for a free registration enter zero ("0") in the field.
- Ticket Fee: Unrelated to the Passage service fee. Use this field if you need to add on an additional fee to your tickets. This ticket fee will go into your account along with the ticket price.
- #Available: The number of this ticket type that are available during an individual timeslot.
- Minimum Qty: Great for setting up group rates. The quantity entered here will be the fewest number of this ticket type available for purchase.
- Display Order: Assign where you want this ticket type to appear in the list. "1" will be first in the list, "2" second, and so on.
- Visibility: Select whether you want this ticket type to be available for online purchase, in-person purchase (on the mobile app), both, or hidden and only available for bundles.
- Display Tickets Remaining: Prompt your customers to buy immediately when they see “Only # tickets remaining” on your event page. You can turn on this feature individually by ticket type or time slot.
- Description: Let your customer know what they get when they purchase this ticket type ("Skip the ticket line," "Attend a meet and greet after the show," etc).
- Custom Fields: Want to collect specific information from your guests? Enter questions here for your customers to answer when they check out. You can make answering a question mandatory by selecting the "Required" checkbox on that question. No longer want to ask the question, but want to keep the past information? Just check the "Hidden" checkbox to hide it from the event page; all prior answers will still be available to you. Review customer answers by selecting "Customer Response" from the drop down Options menu for your event, or by downloading a guest list for the event.
- Ticket Instructions: Provide any special instructions for using their tickets to customers. This text will display on their event ticket under the Notes/Instructions section.
- Max Tickets Per Purchase: Set the maximum number of tickets a customer may purchase during one transaction.
- Send Alert Email About Every Ticket Sale: Want to be notified of every ticket sale for your event? Click the checkbox to receive an email when every purchase is made.
- Ticket Report Frequency: Want to receive daily or weekly updates of ticket sales for your event by email? Select either the "Daily" or "Weekly" option, then add the email address(es) that you want to receive your reports.
- Hidden event: You can hide the event from the public. This means it will not show up on a search of the Passage website, but you will still be able to link your customers directly to the event and see the event in the Passage Manager app for scanning and in-person sales.
- Event terms:
- Want to receive daily or weekly updates of ticket sales for your event by email? Select either the "Daily" or "Weekly" option, then add the email address(es) that you want to receive your reports. When you have one of these options selected, you will receive an email report every day/week your event has a sale. If there are no sales for that period, an email will not be sent.
Your account email will automatically receive an email report when selected. Need to send the report to someone else, as well? Use the "Add Email Recipient" option to send the report to your partners, managers, accountant, etc.Dates & Times
- Start Date & Time: When your event begins
- End Date & Time: When your event ends
- Sale Start Date & Time: Set up a time for tickets to this timeslot to go on sale. Leave the field blank to start sales immediately.
- Sale End Date & Time: Set up a time for sales for this timeslot to end. If left blank, sales will end at the event's end time.
- Display Tickets Remaining: Choose whether to show customers the total number of tickets still available for this timeslot.
- Ticket Types: Select the ticket types you want to make available for this timeslot. Unselect checkboxes for those you do not want to sell for this timeslot.
Does your event repeat weekly on the same day or days? Click the "Repeat" button found below "Valid Ticket Types" to quickly set up any repeating timeslots. From here, select the checkboxes for the days featuring your event. Then click the "Until" field and select how far into the future your event will repeat by choosing a date from the calendar. Hit "Save" to add your new timeslots.